Whether you are a road warrior or use your bike to run errands or commute, you need the right motorcycle insurance from Ally Insurance Brokers of Omaha to protect yourself and the bike from the unexpected. Yes, Nebraska State requires you to carry motorcycle insurance, but that shouldn’t be the only reason you should insure your bike. Motorcycle insurance is a lot cooler than that.
Motorcycle options available in Nebraska
The best part of motorcycle insurance is that there are various options to choose from. This offers you numerous options to choose insurance that fits your budget, riding style, and other individual needs. Motorcycle insurance options offered include:
- Liability coverage: Covers for damages that you cause to third parties. It also pays for medical expenses for injuries sustained by third parties in an accident in which you were at fault. And if the injured proceeds to sue you, your liability coverage kicks in to ensure that you don’t cover accident-related costs out-of-pocket.
- Collision coverage: Covers your bike against damages sustained in an accident. And if your bike is totaled, the collision coverage should replace your ride as per your policy terms.
- Comprehensive coverage: Even when your bike is not on the road, it faces non-collision risks like theft, vandalism, fire, hails, falling objects, and many more. Thankfully, when you have motorcycle insurance, it protects your bike from a plethora of non-accident threats.
- Underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage: Whether it’s a hit-and-run incidence or colliding with a motorist with insufficient or no insurance, this coverage pays for damages and injuries where other motorists’ insurance falls short.
- Personal injury protection: Covers medical expenses, funeral costs, and loss of income in case of an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Roadside assistance: It’s a vital add-on insurance you can consider for your bike. It provides services like towing, gas delivery, puncture repair, or battery jump-starting when your bike stalls away from home.
Do you want to learn more about motorcycle insurance? Please contact Ally Insurance Brokers of Omaha, located in Nebraska. Our team will be more than happy to provide you with a quote.